linux-wlan-ng-modules-2.6.6-2-686 0.2.1pre21

Hi,

I've updated the linux-wlan-ng 0.2.1pre21 modules package I
built for 2.6.6-2-686.  Last time I announced the package
for 2.6.6-1-686 I had mentioned that it took some manual
tweaks to build.  This time, I updated debian/rules to
include this workaround, and went ahead and uploaded the
package to mentors.debian.net.

If anyone wants a package for another flavor of kernel, let
me know, or just grab the source package from mentors and
build it yourself.  Just make sure you have the appropriate
kernel-headers package installed and set KSRC and KVERS in
your environment.  Then just dpkg-buildpackage -r fakeroot.

good times,
Vineet