Re: alt key is sticky after upgrading sid today.

Hi,

On Fri, Jun 18, 2004 at 08:58:42PM +0200, Shot wrote:
> Hello.
>
> Michael Flaig:
>
> > i've upgraded my debian sid box (at work) today
> > and have a strange behavior of the alt key now.
>
> Bug #254973: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=254973

well, i researched on bugs.debian.org but didn´t find anything...

> Revert to xlibs 4.3.0.dfsg.1-4.
>
> > have already downgraded Xfree to the previous
> > version. problem still not fixed :-(
>
> Ow. Are you sure you reverted the whole XFree? (For me, reverting just
> xlibs and keeping the rest at -5 works on two machines like a charm.)

if the xlib package doesn´t contain the string dfsg in it´s version, i
probably missed it. will check this on monday and set xlibs to keep
until bug is fixed.

thanks a lot,

	Michael

--
Michael Flaig (PROLinux) <mflaig@pro-linux.de>
PGP Key: E6BA A8CB 01EB 9436 A3C7  FE47 6A73 7A6D F266 AB5E