cups print system butchering my PS files

Hey Gang,

Have a HP4600 network printer accepting postscript jobs
from a cups print server.

Recently the system started messing with the PS files I
send it from the "crisp" editor.

If I print the job to a file and then ftp it to the printer
it prints fine.

If I let the print system/CUPS do it it takes
a landscape job and turns it back to portrait....it also shifts
it to the bottom of the page cutting off the "crisp" footers.

OpenOffice prints perfectly both portrait and landscape.

Mozilla prints fine ever since I removed the xprint stuff.

Any ideas as to what is going on?
--
Henry Hollenberg
hgh@rcwm.com