Re: problem while update to kernel 2.6.6

> Here are some of the lines from my lilo.conf:
> ---
> lba32
> boot=/dev/hda
> root=/dev/hda7
>
> image=/boot/vmlinuz-2.4.26-1-686
> 	label=2.4.26-1-686
> 	initrd=/boot/initrd.img-2.4.26-1-686
> 	read-only
> ---

Mmmh... and here starts my problem: I do not have such entries in /boot. I got
only the old boot environment from kernel 2.2 with one vmlinuz file. So I
cant change lilo.conf as requested, I do not know the name of the resulting
rd-file. I have only the choice to say: ok, give up, I cant add this initrd
line... or I say yes, ignore this, and when I boot then, I get this error
message.

There is something wrong...