Re: Ugly (xemacs) font

Hi,

Another idea is to put the 100dpi and 75dpi unscaled fonts near the
beginning of the font path.

Uuups, I misread your message. After moving 100dpi and 75dpi to the front, it worked!

After some searching I fount that the font in question was from the ttf-arphic-bsmi00lp package. Simply removing the package did not help, since now I had another TTF font in xemacs (much better readable, but still not what I want). But it works if 100dpi and 75dpi are the first entries.

Thanks to all for their help,

  Joachim