Printing to USB printer

Ok, I'm begging.

On sid, USB HP PSC2210. KInfo sees the printer when plugged in and
powered up. Kprint has the HP driver. All print jobs vanish, however
and nothing prints.

I would really appreciate getting into a dialog with someone who has
done this, so we can figure out where this configuration has gone
wrong. I've seen some references to "permissions", but it is not in
the documentation where to look for that.

Thank you.

Curt-
--
September 11th, 2001