Re: gDesklets

On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 the mental interface of
Derrik Pates told:

> Ed Sutherland wrote:
> >I'm using the PPC Debian distro. I'd like to try gDesklets for my Gnome
> >environment. Does anyone have experience with gDeskets? I have a few
> >questions. I click on the gDesklets icon and nothing happens -- at least
> >no windows or sign of anything happening. What gDeskets work on a
> >PPC-based system? (For instance, starterbar.display complains the sensor
> >is broken and there is a problem with the starterbar.display file.) Thanks.
>
> Yeah, that one appears to be pretty broken - or was the last time I
> tried it anyway. I actually have several that I have (or had) used,
 Well, you'll find a very small icon on your desktop. Go to
 ~/.gdesklests/My Starters/blah.foo/ edit home.display. The Icon
 entry needs the complete path definition. After komplete them, you
 can use all foo.desktop. I've just copied some out of main menu....

 Ciao

 Elimar

--
  Ersatz des Zufalls durch den Irrtum.