gDesklets

I'm using the PPC Debian distro. I'd like to try gDesklets for my Gnome environment. Does anyone have experience with gDeskets? I have a few questions. I click on the gDesklets icon and nothing happens -- at least no windows or sign of anything happening. What gDeskets work on a PPC-based system? (For instance, starterbar.display complains the sensor is broken and there is a problem with the starterbar.display file.) Thanks.

Ed