Sid KDE menu fonts changed

I usually update (using dselet) my Sid box(2.4.26-1-686) every couple of days or so. I did so yesterday as well, but this morning, for some reason, the box was not responding. So I just reset the computer. Since then, the fonts in the K-menu's fonts, or it's entries's arrangements, seem to have changed. The menu when opened stretches all the way up to the top of the screen, unlike before when it reached only around 65% of the screen height.

I was thinking maybe the XFree86-config have changed somehow, but the resolution of the screen seems to be the same as before.

The effect is that the items are streched out vertically more, there is more spacing between the items. Has anybody experienced this?

One solution is to change the fonts in my KDE control. But how do I do this for all users? Where is the config file that saves the default fonts for KDE?

Thanks,
->HS

Other info:
~$ dpkg -l kde* | grep '^ii'
ii  kde            3.1.2          The K Desktop Environment
ii  kde-amusements 3.1.2          The K Desktop Environment (Games and Toys)
ii  kde-core       3.1.2          The K Desktop Environment (Core)
ii  kde-icons-crys 3.7-2          Crystal icon theme for KDE
ii  kde-icons-noia 1.0-2          Noia icon theme for KDE 3
ii kdeaddons 3.2.2-1 add-on plugins and applets provided with KDE
ii  kdeaddons-doc- 3.2.2-1        KDE add-ons documentation in HTML format
ii kdeaddons-kfil 3.2.2-1 KDE file dialog plugins for text files and f
ii  kdeadmin       3.2.2-1        KDE Administration tools metapackage
ii kdeadmin-kfile 3.2.2-1 KDE File dialog plugins for deb and rpm file ii kdeartwork 3.2.2-1 themes, styles and more from the official KD ii kdeartwork-mis 3.2.2-1 various multimedia goodies released with KDE
ii  kdeartwork-sty 3.2.2-1        widget styles released with KDE
ii  kdeartwork-the 3.2.2-1        icon themes released with KDE
ii  kdeartwork-the 3.2.2-1        window decoration themes released with KDE
ii  kdebase        3.2.2-1        KDE Base metapackage
ii  kdebase-bin    3.2.2-1        KDE Base (binaries)
ii  kdebase-data   3.2.2-1        KDE Base (shared data)
ii  kdebase-kio-pl 3.2.2-1        KDE I/O Slaves
ii kdeedu 3.2.2-1 educational apps from the official KDE relea ii kdeedu-data 3.2.2-1 shared data for KDE educational applications
ii  kdegames       3.2.3-1        KDE Games metapackage
ii  kdegames-card- 3.2.3-1        Card decks for KDE games
ii  kdegames-doc-h 3.2.3-1        KDE games documentation in HTML format
ii  kdegraphics    3.2.2-1        KDE Graphics metapackage
ii  kdegraphics-kf 3.2.2-1        provide meta information for graphic files
ii  kdelibs        3.2.3-2        KDE core libraries metapackage
ii  kdelibs-bin    3.2.3-2        KDE core binaries
ii  kdelibs-data   3.2.3-2        KDE core shared data
ii  kdelibs4       3.2.3-2        KDE core libraries
ii  kdelibs4-doc   3.2.3-2        KDE core library documentation
ii  kdelirc        3.2.2-2        KDE infrared control
ii  kdemultimedia  3.2.2-1        KDE Multimedia metapackage
ii  kdemultimedia- 3.2.2-1        au/avi/m3u/mp3/ogg/wav plugins for kfile
ii kdemultimedia- 3.2.2-1 Support for browsing audio CDs under Konquer
ii  kdenetwork     3.2.2-1        KDE Network metapackage
ii  kdepasswd      3.2.2-2        KDE password changer
ii kdepim 3.2.2-2 KDE Personal Information Management metapack
ii  kdepim-kfile-p 3.2.2-2        KDE File dialog plugins for vcf files
ii  kdepim-kio-plu 3.2.2-2        KDE pim I/O Slaves
ii  kdeprint       3.2.2-1        KDE Print
ii kdesdk-scripts 3.2.2-1 a set of useful development scripts for KDE
ii  kdesktop       3.2.2-1        KDE Desktop
ii  kdessh         3.2.2-2        KDE ssh frontend
ii  kdetoys        3.2.2-1        toys from the official KDE release
ii  kdeutils       3.2.2-2        KDE Utilities metapackage
ii  kdevelop-doc   2.1.5.1-7      Documentation for the kdevelop package
ii  kdevelop3-doc  3.0.3-2        An IDE for Unix/X11 - documentation
ii  kdewallpapers  3.2.2-1        wallpapers released with KDE

--
(Remove all underscores,_if any_, from my email address to get the correct one. Apologies for the inconvenience, but this is to reduce spam.)