Problems upgrading to Gnome2.6

Hello there,

I've tried to upgrade to gnome 2.6 but I'm getting this error message when I try to run gnome-session:

gnome-session: relocation error: /usr/lib/libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0: undefined symbol: g_type_class_add_private

I'm running a woody system with some testing and unstable packages. To upgrade to gnome 2.6 I used apt-get -t unstable gnome-core libgtk2.0-0... It downloaded and installed everything ok, but I'm getting that error message. Could anybody help me please?

Thomas Beresford