Re: Help! Debian-Installer Dies with various umount errors

I meant to add an analogy. It's an automobile analogy, because I'm lame
and that's $DEFAULT_LAME_ANALOGY_TYPE.

Two guys were talking about their cars with a mechanic.

First guy: When I try to start my car in the morning, my radio plays an
           advertisment for cheerios, and then the engine light comes on
	   and the car won't move. Something about that advertisement is
	   breaking my engine.
Second guy: Yeah, I heard that advertisement this morning too, and then I
           got a flat tire. I fixed the flat and the ad went away, and I
	   was able to go to work. Maybe you should change your tire when
	   that happens.
Mechanic: .......

Please, don't make me feel like the mechanic in this story.

--
see shy jo