re: ask u

hi this is bryan from indonesia and i wanna ask u nokia 6600 and 9500 brand new
and if i wanna order 100 pcs nokia 6600 so how about your price how much dollar for 1 pcs and how about nokia 9500 how much dollar for 1 pcs and i pay cash money if you give best price for me ok and send me mail back ok or call me this is my number 62.81536087271 and my name is bryan ok so if you can tomorrow i can see about your price ok
and i can get 6600 nokia by nokia in batam just S$550 so if you can give low price than batam i can order from you ok and if you wanna buy 6600 i sell just 6600 S$565 (worlwide) so if you cannot supply to me i can supply to u with my price just S$565 for 1 pcs/nokia 6600 nokia by nokia or just call me to know more imformation from me ok
thank u