Re: USB keyboards and linux 2.6

Hi,

You must have something like the following:

USB support  --->
     <*> Support for USB
     [ ]   USB verbose debug messages
     --- Miscellaneous USB options
     [*]   Preliminary USB device filesystem
     [ ]   Enforce USB bandwidth allocation (EXPERIMENTAL)
     --- USB Host Controller Drivers
     < >   EHCI HCD (USB 2.0) support (EXPERIMENTAL)
     < >   UHCI (Intel PIIX4, VIA, ...) support
     <M>   UHCI Alternate Driver (JE) support
     < >   OHCI (Compaq, iMacs, OPTi, SiS, ALi, ...) support
     --- USB Device Class drivers
	 .
	 .
     <M>   USB Mass Storage support
     [*]     USB Mass Storage verbose debug
	 .
	 .
     --- USB Human Interface Devices (HID)
     <M>   USB Human Interface Device (full HID) support

Cheers,