Re: /cdrom & /cdrom0

Hi, I had the same trouble and the reason was a command called discover.
So, as you did, I removed the cdrom0 and cdrom1 (in my case), then I removed
the symbolik link /dev/cdrom and /dev/cdrom[0-1], so I created the link /dev/cdrom
and /dev/cdrw(I prefer to use it) like I use in my /etc/fstab to mount my cdroms.

Igor Abrahão

Taubaté, SP Brasil