squirrelmail died WAS: mail server changing machines

Well I got my mail server switched over to a new machine, I can send and
receive mail there, thank you for all your help. But I did run into one
problem, my squirrelmail died, it wont come up in any browser, I get a 404
page not found, I copied over the apache configs and the squirrelmail
configs, and everything in /usr/share/squirrelmail from the log files it
looks like its looking for index.php which with the Include in the apache
config should be in /etc/squirrelmail/apache.conf file which points it to
/usr/share/squirrelmail which has the index.php in it, but its not loading.
I have php installed, the modules is loaded. Any ideas? Im kinda stumped, my
webpage will pull up just not the squirrelmail. I have reran the config.pl
and it didn't help.

nick

--
Computer Nick a.k.a. Nick Smith