Re: what happened to KDE?

> Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2004 09:11:24 +1000
> From: Mal Beaton <mal@mbeaton.id.au>
> To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
> Subject: Re: what happened to KDE?
> > The only kde related command on my system now is /usr/bin/kdetrayproxy
> >
> > I think the Debian developers have made some policy decision without
> > announcing it.

> I have seen this once before about 6 or so months ago but was rectified
> very quickly
>
> I have checked bugs.debian.org but cant identify anything. My work mate
> is looking into it today

Yes, I too saw it about that time and it was fixed in a day.
I've been trying to update occasionally but the Debian sites often
don't respond.  Something is going on.

Tomorrow maybe.  Alas, I'm taking my laptop home for the weekend, so I
guess I'll be learning gnome nilly-willy. Builds character!

Cheers

Tom