xpdq?

I see there is no xpdq package in sarge or sid. Was the package
orphaned?

With the broken cups in sid I want to start using the trusty old pdq
again.  I don't need xpdq, but that makes life a lot easier.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen
      me, thou hast believed. Blessed are they that have not
      seen, and yet have believed."           John 20:29