Re: Boot partion too small

On 02-06-2004 17:59, kd4d@comcast.net wrote:

Hi Glenn:

qtparted will do this.  I find the easiest way to run it, including usable
support for resizing NTFS partitions, is from the system rescue cd at
sysresccd.org.  Just enter "run_qtparted" from the Linux Live CD.

[]
and my 2 cents. I found, that parted/qtparted don't want to resize/move partitions with ext3. So first, you have to switch off journaling on them, then do resize/move, and then switch journaling on again.

--
misiek
***  Michal R. Hoffmann        |    <mailto:misiek@knm.org.pl>      ***