Re: Problems recognising second debian sarge CD

since you have installed the base system, why not use some debian mirror
do the rest.

i have another question: is the Sarge CD detect your SOUND Card during
the installing process?   as a newbie i can not config the sound card
after a installed Woody in my linux box. I wonder if  Sarge do the work
for me since it have more advanced hardware detection ability.

Regards.