Re: Changing Default Display Mgr

On Tue, Jun 01, 2004 at 06:49:49PM -0500, Bill Holloway wrote:
| How may I change my default display manager?  Thanks in advance.

First ensure that you have two or more installed.  Then run
dpkg-reconfigure on one of the packages.  For example have both xdm
and gdm installed and run 'dpkg-reconfigure xdm'.  (I discovered the
"hard" way that the debconf question is only asked if more than one
display manager is installed)

-D

--
The righteous hate what is false,
but the wicked bring shame and disgrace.