Re: Changing Default Display Mgr

On Tue, Jun 01, 2004 at 06:49:49PM -0500, Bill Holloway wrote:
| How may I change my default display manager?  Thanks in advance.

First ensure that you have two or more installed.  Then run
dpkg-reconfigure on one of the packages.  For example have both xdm
and gdm installed and run 'dpkg-reconfigure xdm'.  (I discovered the
"hard" way that the debconf question is only asked if more than one
display manager is installed)

The righteous hate what is false,
but the wicked bring shame and disgrace.
        Proverbs 13:5