Re: Very OT (and probably politically incorrect) - trivial programming language

William Ballard wrote:
> The only purpose in living is to reproduce and die.  Your DNA is over 4
> billion years old.  Be kind of a let-down to stop now.

> We are mere carriers for this ancient stuff.

    Yeah.  And part of extending out genetic stock is to beat and kill off the
competition.  Fortunately the human specias is able to control its base urges.
 When the human race is in danger of extinction from a low reproduction rate
maybe then we can get all snippity about someone not having kids.  Until then
I think we'll survive a little slowdown and, hey, be better off for everyone
to boot.