Re: APT problem: postgresql won't install/uninstall/upgrade/reinstall

On Sat, 2004-05-29 at 16:53, Geoff Caplan wrote:
> David,
>
> Thanks for responding.
>
> Finally got this fixed by hacking the remove script and hacking the
> install script. Nasty experience - but at least I've learned more
> about the Debian package system so I shouldn't get into such a mess
> again!

Could you let me know, please, what the problem was, and which version
you were upgrading?

     "Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example
      of the believers, in word, in conversation, in
      charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity."
                                       I Timothy 4:12