Missing usb-storage.o

I am running a stock kernel 2.4.24-1-k1 and want to access a digital camera. I hope to be able to access it directly as a storage device. When I went to load usb-storage, using modprobe, I received an error stating:

   Can't locate module usb-storage

Looking in /lib/modules I find that the module usb-storage.o is present in the 2.4.18-bf2.4 tree, but not under 2.4.24-1-k7.

Where can I find this module for my kernel. Since I use stock kernels, I do not have the kernel sources.

Marc Shapiro