chkrootkit slapper detected

This morning I checked my chkrootkit log and had the following message:
Checking `slapper'... Warning: Possible Slapper Worm installed

I looked at the chkrootkit script, manually checked each of its checks and
did not find anything either.

I re-ran the chkrootkit command to generate a new report and it came up
with: Checking `slapper'... not infected

The question is, should I be concerned about a compromised system, or could
I chalk it up to an anomaly?  Has anybody else experienced this?