aptitude trap: 'hold' directives not honored.

 It seems that Debian and the apt-get utilities have different places
 where they keep such information -- I had the opposite case a few
 weeks ago, where something I had put on hold in Deboian was not
 honored by dselect.  Could the authors get together and straighten
 out the situation?

on Friday 05/21/2004 Karsten M. Self(kmself@ix.netcom.com) wrote

--
         John Covici