Re: can dvdrip copy DVD

Travis Crump wrote:

Ben Edwards (lists) wrote:

So I guess what I am looking for is a simple dvdrip howto for copying DVD.

A DVD-R is single layer while a DVD is double layer[ie has twice the capacity] so a complete copy is obviously impossible.

But I see no reason why it would be impossible to copy it to two DVD-Rs. A colleague informs me that there is Windows-based software that does this.

Perhaps it would be worth a post to the dvd::rip mailing list? Let us know the response, I for one would be interested! :-)

http://www.exit1.org/dvdrip/list.cipp

Cheers,

Jon