what is available for reading mail stored in mysql

Hi Deb-users,
I am started to work on a new email solution where I used a text file DB
to store my sorting preferences and then inside procmail, it move my mail to the correct MBOX.
But I got bored with it. Now I have my
mail being sent to both an MBOX and a mysql DB. The idea is to have
searchable mail. The thing I'm missing is a client to access (read.
move, delete) my email DB. Does anyone know of a mail client that can
access mail stored in a database like mysql. Any suggestions welcomed.
-Kev