Re: root-tail in unstable

On Fri, May 14, 2004 at 12:23:52AM +0100, Antony Gelberg wrote:
> Is this a bug?  How can a 9 line display not be long enough to display a
> single line in any font?

Because the maintainer changed how it deals with fonts, for the worse.
I've not had time to figure out exactly what got broken... I just reverted
to the prior version and all was well.

In my case, it decided that everything needed to be bold.  VERY bold.
Without my actually changing the font I'd *told* it to use.

--
 Marc Wilson |     Did I say I was a sardine?  Or a bus???
 msw@cox.net |