Re: choise of HDD

Pim Bliek wrote:
<snip>
> I guess I prefer SATA because.. well, it's the future :).

Any suggestions? I am looking for something fast, in the range of 80-160
GB, dependant on price. Price should be in range of 80 - 120 euros, in
the Netherlands.

<snip>

Pim

I would go for the Seagate Barracuda 7200.7
The 160 GB version is available for about 125€ I guess those 5
won't make the difference, right? The disc got some 8192 KB of cache
and happens to be very silent, around 3.7 Sone.

Friendly

--
Bob Hentges - http://bob.hentges.lu/