Re: phpnuke

On Sun, May 09, 2004 at 11:02:31AM -0400, Michael Banta said
> Does anyone know where I can obtain a copy of phpnuke? As a Debian package?  tarball? Anything.
>
> apt-cache search phpnuke comes up with nothing.
>
> phpnuke.org only seems to have a windows .zip file available for download.

You might want to consider using Postnuke or one of the fifty bazillion
other CMS's out there; the reason phpnuke isn't in Debian (anymore) is
that the license doesn't let you distribute it (the main "author" has
added restrictions above and beyond the GPL license other contributors
used).  See the archives of the debian-legal list for the gory details.

--
Rob Weir <rweir@ertius.org> | mlspam@ertius.org  |  Do I look like I want a CC?
Words of the day:      armed overthrow Pakistan Ft. Meade FBI M-14 enigma radar