Re: Recommendation on Digital Cameras that work well with linux....and...

On 10 May 2004, Rodney D. Myers wrote:
> On Mon, 10 May 2004 13:11:52 -0400 (EDT)
> Walter Tautz <wtautz@cs.uwaterloo.ca> wrote:
>
> > any other recommendations, especially stuff to avoid.
> >
> > walter
>
> I have a Canon PowerShot A60, works great using gtKam

Canon Powershot A40 also works, not surprisingly. However, since a
recent upgrade to Sid I can only get it to work as root.

Anthony

--
ac@acampbell.org.uk    ||  http://www.acampbell.org.uk
using Linux GNU/Debian ||  for book reviews, electronic