Re: Ximian Red Carpet for Debian?

On Fri, May 07, 2004 at 10:54:11AM -0400, Adam Kessel wrote:
> Does anyone have DEBs for Ximian Red Carpet? I wanted to try Evolution
> Connector, but apparently it can only be downloaded with Red Carpet.

You don't need Ximian's Red Carpet to download the Exchange Connector.
You just need to examine a few XML files and locate the desired URL.

However, Ximian does not support Debian any longer.  Thus, there isn't a
recent Exchange Connector in deb format.  You'll need to grab one of the
rpm packages and use alien to convert it.  This is completely
unsupported by Ximian.

Jamin W. Collins

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley,
"Proper Studies", 1927