Re: Ximian Red Carpet for Debian?

On Fri, May 07, 2004 at 10:54:11AM -0400, Adam Kessel wrote:
> Does anyone have DEBs for Ximian Red Carpet? I wanted to try Evolution
> Connector, but apparently it can only be downloaded with Red Carpet.

You don't need Ximian's Red Carpet to download the Exchange Connector.
You just need to examine a few XML files and locate the desired URL.

However, Ximian does not support Debian any longer.  Thus, there isn't a
recent Exchange Connector in deb format.  You'll need to grab one of the
rpm packages and use alien to convert it.  This is completely
unsupported by Ximian.

--
Jamin W. Collins

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley,
"Proper Studies", 1927