Re: Bandwidth sharing

aurel.ric@free.fr wrote:

Hi,

Based on some man, tutoriels and docs I wrote a script that allows a connection
of more than one ISP using only one NIC, via a switch (tested with 2 modems but
should work with 3 or 4 ...).
I don't know if such a solution already exists but all docs I've found required
one NIC by modem/ISP.
For people who really can't add a PCI card, I think it is a good solution.
Sounds interesting.  So I could just add two ADSL modems to my network,
and use this to balance load between them?

is somebody interested in testing it?
I'd recommend sticking it up on the 'Net somewhere (and get a few links
to it).  Someone's bound to find it useful.

Cheers,

Jon