HP 6P + CUPS + printing advanced properties missing :(

hello,

I have HP 6P laser printer, and PC with debian/unstable with CUPS installed. I miss much some advanced printing properties which were available on MS Windows in its driver. Is there possibility to print for example 2 pages per sheet?

Second thing is problem with some printings of vector graphics. They look OK in OpenOffice, and also in print preview, but on printout they are the mess. I found it is problem of wmf file - it looks ok in OO, and Windows programs also, but in sodipodi it's the same mess as on printout. Any hints?
here goes the link to the problematic file:
http://szafir.univ.szczecin.pl/~misiek/tmp/som.wmf
it should look like this:
http://szafir.univ.szczecin.pl/~misiek/tmp/som.png
but does not :(