Re: Debian as a router.

I have posted the interim howto on
http://mbeaton.id.au:5537/debian/

This will move in the next couple of days.

I have a few updates to do on the documentation as I have been slack

If anyone can find any glaring errors or omissions please let me know

This was written from the same frustration that some people on this list experience in trying to put it all together

Mal Beaton wrote:

No worries. I now will review it and update. I have been slack.

I will post the url tonight or tomorrow morning.

messmate wrote:

On Thu, 06 May 2004 20:14:05 +1000