Re: [OT Why GB English is different] Re: Mozilla firefox en-gb

On Mon, May 03, 2004 at 03:03:41PM -0700, William Ballard wrote:

> Spell checking an GB-english document using American-englsih spell
> checker is awful.  Hundreds and hundreds of spelling errors, and grammar
> errors.  I didn't realize how different our languages actually are until
> I ran a spell checker.

What I like about this thread is:
1. How long it is (which I don't mind nor care)
2. To see actively participating in it many who bitch if someone some
   times goes a little OT.

Since I don't mind the thread, the purpose of this comment is very
simple: Please remember in the future, if some go OT, do not
bitch at them. Be courteous.
Thank you.