Re: Massive increase of spam on debian-*@l.d.o

On Tue, May 04, 2004 at 11:49:20PM -0700, William Ballard wrote:
| This isn't an accusation, just a question:
|
| What steps are being taken to mitigate the significant increase in spam
| getting through to the lists?  It seems to have picked up dramatically
| in the last two or three weeks.

Increase?  What increase?  What spam?

    http://dman13.dyndns.org/~dman/config_docs/antispam_postfix/

| Is it fixable?  Do I need to start giving up on Debian being able to
| filter the spam?  and do Bayesian filtering myself on mail I get from
| the lists?

See above URL.

BTW, Bayesian filtering has nothing to do with message IDs.  If you
     want a distributed message-id blacklist, use Razor or DCC.

-D

--
But As for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.
        Joshua 24:15