Way OT: Anyone in the bay area, California ?

Hi,

	Anyone live in or near San Francisco, San Jose, Menlo Park ?  I
don't, but I'd like to find a good restaurant down there.  Any
recommendations with brief descriptions (kind of food, atmosphere, price
ranges, recommended dishes, service characteristics, quirks, etc) and some
way I could get in touch with the restaurant (like an email address or phone
number).

	Just in case you are wondering, I'd like to arrange a dinner for
some friends without being in the area myself.

	Maybe, for the sake of other subscribers, it would be better to
reply to my personal email rather than to the list.

	Thanks,

	G. Crimp