Boot time fsck (JFS)

Hello People,
     I have installed debian woody (3.0) in a desktop
and changed the root fs to JFS. Everything is working
fine, except for the boot time fsck. If the system was
not properly shutdown and while it is coming up, the
script which calls the fsck program is not calling the
fsck.jfs and moreover the script is not running fsck
for other JFS partitions (such as /var, /tmp, /disk1,
etc.). If I want to change this behavior so that
fsck.jfs runs for all the partitions automatically,
which script should I modify ? Also is there a way
where I can force an fsck for all the partitions
during boot time.

Thanks,
Karthik