Software Raid Documentation

I've been working on software raid documentation.
It documents how to convert an existing system to software raid.
I just added some directions on how to use a stock kernel with it.
Specifically directions on updated directions on using initrd, as per
numerous and repeated requests.

Please let me know if you find any problems/bugs/improvements.

I will not convert it to sgml.
We the maintainers believe it is good enough in html/text form.

It was actually quite beneficial to have access to the version control
system and bug tracking system on alioth.
Even for just a documentation project.

Alioth really makes it much easier to maintain a project.

--Luke CS Sysadmin, Montana State University-Bozeman