Re: sarge?

Colin Watson wrote:

On Fri, Apr 30, 2004 at 04:44:31PM +0200, Kenneth Macdoald Karlsen wrote:
I agree with many of the posters on slashdot.

Well, that's what you get for believing, er, just about anything you
read on Slashdot really. The top-level posts might be just about
sensible sometimes, although they generally jump the gun; the comments
are 99% uninformed dross, especially about "hot topics" like this.

(I know whereof I speak; I had an entire topic on Slashdot devoted to
flaming me personally once. None of them actually knew what they were
talking about, but it was the latest diversionary flamewar so they took
part anyway.)

Im out of here.

Bye,

good morning on this beautuful spring morning (local) to all of you!

why don' you all read the new social contract on the website? it does not seem so bad to me. and there are some interesting passages about the position <users> and not <'only' users>. so let's keep to the facts.

i think it 's good to keep this distribution integer and not go blindly along with all the fancy crap most vendors deliver.

oh, by the way, colin: this is not just a response on your message. guess you noticed allready.

ch.,

steef