PHP4-CLI deb Paket?

Hi 2gether,

I'm looking for the CLI-version of php4, because I'd like to use it for a
statistic tool. I've installed php 434, but I couldn't find the CLI version?
Does it exist, is it in it's own package?

I even tried to configure my own cli php4 with fresh sources from
www.php.net, but without any success.

I tried it with mysql becuase I desperately need it, so that php can connect
to the database to create the statistics

./configure --enable-cli --disable-cgi --with-mysql=shared/ put in anything
here

but it gave back the message

configure: error: Cannot find MySQL header files under shared/put in
anything here

Seems like there is something missing, anybody thru this already???

Please gimme some tips :-)

Thx,
Simmel