Are you contacting me about some network abuse?

Welcome to an automated response from my Internet Society of Israel
account. In general people contact this userid about some network abuse
in Israel.

Since you have reached this email account it means you found me via the
ARIN/Internic "whois" database as the owner of certain IP blocks
(perhaps because someone spammed you or did some other naughty business
on the Internet). Please be aware that there is a line in the ARIN entry
that points you to whois.ripe.net which contains the definitive
delegation information - and *not* whois.arin.net. If, after checking in
whois.ripe.net, you still feel this is under my purview, you can email
me directly to hank@att.net.il

In addition, if you wish to complain specifically about mail spamming
from some Israeli host, which I have no control over, it is best to
report it to MAPS RBL: http://mail-abuse.org/rbl/reporting.html or to
http://mail-abuse.org/dul/. That is sure to get the attention of the ISP
allowing the spam through.

If you are complaining about some port scan from 192.118.109.1-254 then
please read the following reply from the ICQ people at administrators@icq.com:
As you are probably aware, most secured IRC servers conduct port scans when
their users connect to their servers.  It appears that the data you are
receiving is the result of port scans which are conducted when users connect
to the IrCQ-Net servers. These scans are helpful in providing users with a
better IrCQ-Net experience, by searching for unsecured proxies, trojan
horses or any other means which may interrupt the normal flow of information
on IrCQ-Net.
For more information on the IrCQ-Net service please see
http://www.icq.com/legal/ircqnet.html.  If you have any further questions do
not hesitate to ask.

If your email has nothing to do with some network abuse, then don't
worry. All email to this account gets forwarded to me and I will be
replying to you directly in the very near future.

Hank Nussbacher