Help about SCSI

dear members!

  i have already debian Woody 3.0r2 server (intel based system with 40GB IDE hardisk) and its running fine.

     Now today i got another DEL Percion Workstation with 9GB SCSI controler and start the debian instlation but there is a message i have faced.

Preload Essential Modules form Floppy
    No hard disk drives wer detected. You either need to load special drives from a
    flopy or you plan to install the system in a diskless workstation which use NFS in
    place of local disk. Select "NEXT" to load essential modules from a floppy, or alternate
    to configure the network.

so please help me what is flopy and where i can get flopy of modules? Why Debian can't get my SCSI hardrive. There is already install Windows XP and its mean my SCSI hardisk is ok. Then why Debian did't access it?

regards

umar draz

Do you Yahoo!?