Installing XFree86 for Debian Linux Woody 3.0r2

Hi Ppl,
   I intend to use KDE as my desktop environment, so I installed the
KDE packages as well as X Windows deb packages from my Debian Linux CD
set containing 7 Cds. The XFree86 package version is 4.1.0-16.
However, I found difficulty configuring the X Server to work properly
as my graphics controller is the default graphics controller under
Intel 865G chipset and according to XFree86 website I need XFree86
version 4.3.0 and above to get the driver to use it.

  Can anyone advice me of a good method to upgrade my XFree86 version?