Request for Help on IPIP Tunneling!!

Hi,
 I am Satyaveersingh from India.
This is in response to the mail of yours that I checked on the net.
Which one ?

 I am currently modifying IPIP tunneling kernel module.
I am suppose to route packets through modified IPIP tunnel. I am not
able to send any packets, apart form the ICMP used while ping command, through the tunnel. I have two machine set up, both have two ethernet cards. Machine A has the following IPddresses

 192.170.1.105 - eth0
 192.170.3.105 - eth1
 and Machine B has:
 192.170.1.104 - eth0
 192.170.2.104 - eth1

I have configured a tunnel inbetween these two machines.
 Now I would like to send packets from any other machine, which is on
 the same netmask as eth0 of machine A, to machine B via the tunnel
 created inbetween these two machines without using the ping -I .

Now the tunnel is formed between 192.170.1.105 to 192.170.1.104, I can send ICMP packets (via ping command) through this tunnel, but am unable to send any other (UDP,TCP,etc) packets through this tunnel!

I am also want to send packets (of any kind) from a machine that is in LAN (within same network) with the eth1 of machine A. Say the address of that outside machine is 192.170.3.102.

Please help me out here.

Satyaveersingh