Re: memtest86 - hardware problem?

----------  I forgot to answer the forum, sorry!!!  ----------
I am a newby to Linux and have been lurking and learning, but I think
I can contribute to this one.  Get a new power supply.  I had that
problem after I upgraded from a P II 450 to AMD 1700+ with 512M, etc.
It would start up then reboot, hang, etc.  Power supply, If you want
minimum - 300W  safety - 350, bullet proof - 400W.  BS?????????????
(My handle is BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Bill Snodgrass, for real!!!!)