Re: sarge?

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 18:54:52 -0000
"Monique Y. Mudama" <spam@bounceswoosh.org> wrote:

> From the Debian Planet sidebar I have on slashdot:
>
> "Don't Believe Everything You Read on Slashdot"
>
> Here's the blurb from Debian Planet.  I can't see where it really
> contradicts the slashdot claims, though:

I think he's simply saying that some of the content of the comments
are bogus -- not the article itself.  Without having read them all,
I'd bet that's probably fair.  I peeked in there after seeing the
DebianPlanet entry, and ended up looking at the article + commentary
about the faked module license tag from Linuxant:  post after post
after post modded up to "+5 Informative" or "+5 Insightful" which
were completely, absolutely wrong.

-c

		(remove "snip-me." to email)