Malformed line *** in /etc/apt/source.list

I just created a cdrom of files, after cleaning out
/var/cache/apt/archives, and created the Packages file using;

sudo dpkg-scanpackages ./ /dev/null >Packages

then created a cdrom putting all files in the root directory, which I
have done successfully in the past.

I ran "sudo apt-cdrom add /dev/scd0", which added the cdrom entry in to
the sources.list.

When I run "sudo aptitude update", I get error message;

E: Malformed line 4 in source list /etc/apt/sources.list (URI)
E: The list of sources could not be read.

this is my /etc/apt/sources.list

# See sources.list(5) for more information

#Debian
deb cdrom:[Debian Update Disc #011]/ /
deb ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/ sarge main contrib non-free
# deb-src ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/ sarge main contrib non-free

#Debian Non-US
deb http://non-us.debian.org/ sarge/non-US main contrib non-free
deb-src http://non-us.debian.org/ sarge/non-US main contrib non-free

#Debian security updates
deb ftp://security.debian.org/debian-security/ sarge/updates main contrib non-free
# deb ftp://security.debian.org/debian-security/ stable/updates main contrib non-free
# deb-src ftp://security.debian.org/debian-security/ sarge/updates main contrib non-free
# deb-src ftp://security.debian.org/debian-security/ stable/updates main contrib non-free

The only thing I did not do this time was gz the Packages file

Thanks

--
Rodney D. Myers <rdmyers@MtPalomar.net>
Registered Linux User #96112