Re: wiki recommendations? - tikiwiki.org

I evaluated a bunch of wikis, mostly from a specifications stand point. My main criteria was rich feature set, collaboration tools, and good search tools. Tikiwiki came out on top. Let me know if you know of something better.

Thanks,
Daniel

Matt Price wrote:

Hey folks,
I'm on the verge of restructuring several wiki-like websites &
wondered whether anyone out there had used several of the wiki-clone
packages, and could giverecommendations.  I've used MoinMoin nad liked
it, but I just want to see what people think of the competition before
I recommit.
Thanks,

Matt